If you have named a branch incorrectly AND pushed this to the remote repository follow these steps before any other developers get a chance to jump on you and give you shit for not correctly following naming conventions.Continue reading “How to rename git local and remote branches”
- First, go to myaccount.google.com/privacycheckup. This is a good page to bookmark, since it gives you granular control over lots of privacy settings.
- Next, scroll down to “Location History” and choose “Manage Location History.”
- This is where you’ll see everywhere you’ve been. It’s a freaky level of detail.
- Tap “Manage Location History” at the bottom of the screen again.
- Toggle the button to turn off Location History.
jmap -F -dump:live,format=b,file=<filedir_and_filename.hprof> <pid_of>
live: if set it only prints objects which have active references and discards the ones that are ready to be garbage collected. This parameter is optional
Now available online.